When you call Vibrant Pets – whom do you talk to?

It makes me crazy when I call a company for information or service and I go through a whole litany of “push 1”, “enter your telephone number and press #” or “at the sound of the beep leave a message” etc. When you finally do speak to an actual person, it’s often someone who works for a service that answers the phones for many companies. These people rarely know anything about the products; much less answer your questions.

But whom do you get when you call Vibrant Pets? You get me – Lee Phillips – the President!

At Vibrant Pets I pay people to keep me on the telephone. There is nothing more important to Vibrant Pets than our customers and the health of their pets.  You and your pet deserve to speak or email to an actual person who has actual knowledge of the product and so my priority is to give you the time and attention you deserve so you get the answers you need!

Of course, I am only one person, so if you call and get a message it is because I am talking to one of our customers. If you leave a message I will immediately call you back as soon as my conversation with the other customer is completed.

The Vibrant Pets philosophy regarding customer service is very simple: If you have a complaint I will try to fix it. If you have a success story I would love to hear it. If you would like to place an order I will gladly take it.

I look forward to hearing from you. Call 866-945-7387.

Lee Phillips

Comments

• Dolores Reich said on March 30, 2017:

You told me to order senior complete
    My dogs are getting over the scaibes one little guy lost his coat they are lhasa youngest 5 yrs old should they all get senior complete as you said and if so should i give them skin & coat 2 younger ones 5 yrs are show dogs the one who is show dog lost his coat his is bald worry need less to say for their health

• Recommend Website said on August 09, 2016:

Vibrant Pets — When you call Vibrant Pets – whom do you talk to? The genuine report over Zcode Reviews the experts do not want you to find out and you Recommend Website http://playmygun.com can look

• Read More said on August 06, 2016:

Vibrant Pets — When you call Vibrant Pets – whom do you talk to? The real history over Best Singing Lessons that the industry professionals don’t want your business to know and you Read More http://www.playxxoo.com.tw can look

• Roxanne margadonna said on May 15, 2016:

I’m using skin and coat and finally my Pomeranian is exhibiting some hair growth!!!! yay! thank you he was diagnosed with alopecia X my vet had me giving him melatonin 3x a day for months and it did nothing and the pills were hard for him to take, the skin and coat he finds delicious and I put it in sweet potatoe and ricotta and he loves it! now my sisters dog has mrsa in his paws can you please help they are desperate many thanks

• Roxanne margadonna said on May 15, 2016:

I’m using skin and coat and finally my Pomeranian is exhibiting some hair growth!!!! yay! thank you he was diagnosed with alopecia X my vet had me giving him melatonin 3x a day for months and it did nothing and the pills were hard for him to take, the skin and coat he finds delicious and I put it in sweet potatoe and ricotta and he loves it! now my sisters fog has mrsa in his paws can you please help they are desperate many thanks

• everyday paleo book recipes said on September 14, 2014:

Vibrant Pets — When you call Vibrant Pets – whom do you talk to? The genuine magic article about Advanced Singing Lessons the experts would not like you to find out and you everyday paleo book recipes http://dogsandpups.net/author/banjodegree32 can look